Come and join us, have a chat, share hunting stories. Find out what we’re all about you don’t need to be a member to come along.
We meet on the last Thursday of every month, at the Arrowtown Bowling Club, 6 Hertford St, Arrowtown, Bar opens at 6.30pm and meeting starts at 7.30pm - we’d love to see you there.
Due to Covid-19 physical meetings as suspended till further notice however we are holding online Zoom meetings instead
Have a look at our club events calendar to see what additional events we have coming up also.
Benefits of Membership
- NZDA $10 Million Liability Insurance Cover, including $1 million rural fires extension.
- NZDA working to protect your hunting interests.
- NZ Hunting & Wildlife magazine (except for affiliates or associates; 1 copy per family).
- Club newsletter – monthly.
- Club nights with guest speakers, organized branch hunting trips and social events
- Discounts for DOC back country huts and various outdoor shops
- Free access to club huts in the Caples and Greenstone Valleys and RHA Steele Creek ballot
SENIOR – Full benefits at national and branch level. $125
JUNIOR – Must be less than 18 years of age as at April 1st 2020. Full benefits apart from voting rights. $35.00
STUDENT – Must be attending a tertiary institute or undergoing an apprenticeship. Proof must be provided. $49.00
AFFILATE – Already a member of another branch but wants the benefits of SLNZDA. Unable to vote or enter national competitions or stay in hut for free. $30.00
SUPERANNUANT– Must be over the age of 65 as at 1 April 2020. Full benefits $65.00
FAMILY – Can be partner/spouse or children/ grandchildren under the age of 18 as at April 1st 2020. Must be Junior to enter AGM Ballot draw. Please advise names and date of birth when joining . $5.00